Wednesday 24 April 2013

School's out for the summer!

But still a year left. I cleaned out my lockers at school and now my living room is full of stuff. I sorted through my paper and have all my binders nicely labeled. I have a lot of work ahead of my trying to figure out where to put everything. It's a good thing I have a few more days to myself while K is away for work.

But I did do a bit of spinning last night. I bought an Icelandic fleece earlier in the year and finally started to make some progress on the spinning. I am not quite sure what I'm going to make with it yet, but hopefully I will be inspired soon.

I also got a snazzy cup holder to attach to my wheel. One of the teachers at school bought it and it didn't fit her wheel so instead of sending it back, she asked if I wanted it. Not too shabby!

E