Monday 1 July 2013

Knitting

I've been slacking on my posting now that I've started back to work. It's hard to get back in to the swing of things, especially being on your feet most of the day. But it's been going good thus far. And yesterday I decided to knit (by hand).

Hooded baby sweater

It's the beginnings of a baby sweater for a friend of mine. Hopefully she doesn't read this blog :) I don't really have any concept of what size it's going to be. I'm following a pattern, but it definitely (to me) looks bigger than a new born size. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hope for the best! I think she's not due til the fall anyway, so the sweater should be ok. Fingers crossed!

It's so satisfying doing this sweater because its coming together quite fast. I've never done baby clothes, but I think I like it! Plus, isn't the yoke adorable?

E