Monday 8 July 2013

Another Fibre weekend


I was in Fredericton this past weekend to have another spinning weekend with some girls from school.  But it was so unbelievably hot that I didn't end up actually doing much spinning. The feel of my touching the unspun fibre reminded me of going out in hot sweaty bars and women flipping their hair around and smacking you in the sweaty arm and the hair would stick there for a couple of seconds. Gross.

Photo borrowed from Jasmine
One of our (favourite) teachers, Rachel, was getting married on Saturday night, and her reception was open to the public, so we went. It was a lot of fun and the warm welcome and amount of love showed to us by the couple of teachers there was great. I'm glad we went.


The girls!


And of course hanging out with those fibre girls is always fun. And we ate well too.

E